Originally Posted by njlaxx11
so apparently bosco hired Dan Keating, guy just accepted the HC job at new D2 Holy Family down by philly, already left before the first fall. philly guy, coached a bunch of years at st. joseph's prep down there. was also the OC at St. Joe's University for a while. we'll see - odd that he's coming all the way up to north jersey.

BC hired former player/AC Frank Feaster, who leaves Cedar Grove HS after 1 year of being their HC. can't fault him for jumping ship there to BC. BC has a TON of talent but from what i've heard the parents/community there is a bit much. maybe having an alum lead the program will right the ship - Beardsley just wasn't a good fit there - heard some pretty nuts stories.

Beardsley was an impulse hire spurred on by a frustrated group of parents. I do not fault the parents, as the team consistently underperformed considering the talent, but I was definitely surprised that the team was even worse under Beardsley, unless that was simply a result of graduating a very good class the year before. I have no insight as to the inner workings of the team under his leadership, but when my son's team played BC, I felt that every coaching comment coming from the sidelines was spot on. I would imagine that some parents did not like that their kid was being called out in such a public manner, I certainly would not, but that is simply the way he coaches. Truthfully, in some respects, I wish that my son's coach had the same sideline energy. I suspect that BC can do great things with the right coach..