Regarding the 7v7 memorial games…first of all this was not “Express”…the team was called “Project 7” and it was 10 friends coming together to have fun and raise money for Ryan’s Team…not all of the kids even play for Express. I was there and the classless team was not the express kids-it was Riverhead. They started a fight with rocky point and express. Rocky point wasn’t exactly innocent either-one of their kids took out an project 7 kid at the knees and the shady coach shook the hand of the player who slashed a 12 year old at the knees as he walked off. I think next year they should just stick with town teams or pick up teams (project 7) and don’t wear travel uniforms and also don’t have a “prize” for the goalie with the most goals. The project 7 goalie was 100% out of line and dangerous with the 2 hits he took and the back and forth of goalies taking the ball and shooting so they could win a sweatshirt, just made the games boring and nonsense. I think all teams that showed up should be commended for donating to a great family and a great cause.