Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting back to MadLax .... I just checked out their web page and the players who I heard have left are now removed, they are showing 22-23 players listed on both their Capital and DMV teams. I don't know if the players are any good, but they seem to have backfilled very quickly. Cabell has been doing this ($$$) for almost thirty years and he knows what he is doing!
They only new additions are 3 True players, a kid who was cut from NL and a kid from the DC Ex B team. They lost 9 pretty key players. They also have 2-3 national kids listed who will only play with them sporadically. Needs to do some more recruiting.

Wow! The roster losses from Madlax are significant. Best attackman gone. Best d-middie gone. A few key offensive midfielders gone. Two key poles gone. Assuming the bulk of those kids went to DCE, I think DCE will be competitive next year. Below Hawks and FCA by a decent margin, but even with Next Level and Crabs. Madlax with the current roster will struggle to beat Team 91. So for elite, the tiers likely as follows:

Tier 1 - Hawks and FCA
Tier 2 - Crabs, Next Level, DCE
Tier 3 - Team 91 and Madlax