I think most of elite will stay. Not sure what kind of pull 91 has to stay or if hoco says go down. If 91 goes down Preds move up. I think Preds have improved the most of all teams with so many additions. This does not mean they will beat everyone or even come close to winning in elite. Just think odds are they seemed to have the largest pool to choose from. Enough to have 2 teams. All the other teams have improved as well with some additions. Fca lost two contributing players that where difference makers and according to the drama on the fca thread seems like they have some issues. They said they needed a pole and an fogo. LTLC lost some players including their second goalie. but more importantly their middie. They are looking to add a second goalie. True Baltimore is so uncertain who stayed who left. Lots of movement their. Based on this past season Madlax seems to be slowing down with dominance not sure about additions will they be able to keep up. My prediction.

Disclaimer- just an average dad who enjoys watching lacrosse. Probably don’t know what I am talking about. Enjoy observing. My thoughts came from talking to other parents at tournaments, this thread, and many tryouts. Wish we can just talk about lacrosse and not wine and point fingers like many of the other threads

Predictions

Hawks
Next Level

Madlax/LTLC/True C./FCA

Preds/91

Surprise of the season will be LTLC and Preds

Disappointment - will still be 91.