Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nothing about that is average pal.
14-15 record spring and summer, and literally did not have a single quality win. Not one. And to top it all off, they lost to BLC— yeah, BLC, who has won 2/3 games over the past 2 years in HoCo. So don’t try to tell us they’re anything but average, or below. They need real help in order to improve their chances against the Elite teams in HoCo. Madlax lost a bunch of players, so they may have a leg up there, but I suspect they finish well out of the HoCo playoffs in the spring behind Hawks, FCA, DC Express, Crabs, and possibly even Madlax. Maybe they’ll find some scorers, they certainly didn’t have them this year.

I guess it can be viewed that way…all of those stellar programs couldn’t beat NL by more than 2 points? And NL is a team that can’t score![/quote]

I'm not going to call the team average, but winning teams find ways to win. If NL is losing so many games by so few goals then they aren't a winning a team. I think they will do better in HOCO next year, but they definitely have some work to do.[/quote]

Someone with a logical statement!