Originally Posted by Anonymous
Also to clarify, the Bitter Betty I was referring to was the ‘calling next level average is a stretch’ and so on person.
Next Level was pretty bad this spring and summer… so yeah— definitely less than than average. It is what it is. If you disagree, tell me who they beat?

NL lost 4 games in HOCO by 2 points or less and they are bad? Summer sessions were def less than stellar but less than average on either is absolutely a stretch.

You are literally describing below average performance.

A bunch of league losses and “less than stellar” summer performance.

Nothing about that is average pal.
14-15 record spring and summer, and literally did not have a single quality win. Not one. And to top it all off, they lost to BLC— yeah, BLC, who has won 2/3 games over the past 2 years in HoCo. So don’t try to tell us they’re anything but average, or below. They need real help in order to improve their chances against the Elite teams in HoCo. Madlax lost a bunch of players, so they may have a leg up there, but I suspect they finish well out of the HoCo playoffs in the spring behind Hawks, FCA, DC Express, Crabs, and possibly even Madlax. Maybe they’ll find some scorers, they certainly didn’t have them this year.

I could care less about Next Level, but I find this series of posts interesting. why are you so invested in trying to measure whether a particular "average" or "below average"?