Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF starts today, lots of chatter going on, and many good teams not competing.

Not competing or blocked???

Meaning they didn't allow certain teams to register....

MadLax and NLF a sinking ship. Openly and blatantly blocking competitors like NL, BLC, FCA from registering and competing in NLF Championship. Event used to be open invite and the premier event. Uncontrolled club directors like MadLax, Express in LI, Leading Edge in NJ, Laxachusetts in NE all blocking their competitors. As a result NL, BLC, 3D NE, BBL all competing in Pinnacle. Shame on MadLax.
And as someone who was there— flat out worst facilities for a tournament that I have seen. Ever. Last 3 years. Huge opportunity for all the clubs outside of NLF to shun them back with a great event on proper fields.

I was there too, and I thought the fields were fine, but the competition was the issue. Of the five DC area teams, the two elite teams (DCE and Next Level) were missing, and the second tier teams (VLC, MadLax, and Hawks) were there battling it out. if you want to have an elite event you need to invite the best teams.

Outstanding troll post.

PP here, not a troll, but I thought I was on the 2026 form so my observation didn’t make much sense here. Sorry!
Makes more sense, if the PP poster was a 2028, he would not have defended the fields at NLF. Bull and huge holes marked by cones. Zero grass in front of the goalies, they had to throw down mulch on Saturday to soak up the mud. Pathetic.