Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who says DCE won't just be Hit Squad, who did more the NL, ML and BLC could individually? I think other than 2 or 3 Freedom players and 1 FCA player they were just NL, BLC and some randoms.

I have no inside knowledge, but it seems like all 3 of the existing squads have negative connotations while DCE is new and in the same pool. If I were to take my kid to one (we won't, he's in Baltimore), it would be DCE.

Wait, so if DCE did a large scale replacement of BLC kids who had been there since 3rd or 4th grade they'd be seen as the friendly new team? People would absolutely lose their minds if Madlax did that.
Clearly you’re misinformed. BLC is not DCE. BLC is a club a Rec Org that uses dad coaches to keep the cost down, and they do a great job of it. But it ends after 7th grade. DC Express is an entirely different entity, and is the logical place for BLC kids to migrate towards, as well as NL and Madlax. But BLC kids are not incumbent players. My kid plays BLC and he will welcome with open arms the kids they can attract from NL and Madlax.