Originally Posted by Anonymous
Slight change of topic- assume Crush stayed together as no one reporting spotting them at any tryouts? Good for their coach. Where will the girls cut from Coppermine end up? M&D quiet- not a lot of new talent showed up at their tryouts, they lost some players and girls declined roster spots…that’s got to be a first for M&D

Seems M&D having issues with several grad years, by issues, I mean, talent leaving and not a lot wanting to go there. They still will be cream of crop of things def changing.

As always, M&D is just fine. Unless PPs were at tryouts and know what kind of “talent” coaches are looking for, I’m not sure they’re in a great place to say. The fact is, there were many girls at tryouts (for all years that I saw), so there certainly seem to be girls who want to play at M&D. The 28 black team had a normal amount of turnover, but they already had a very small roster so they’ll probably have to add more new players than is typical. Overall they are a very nice and talented group of girls that seems to enjoy playing together. Which is ultimately what matters.

Good team. From an opponent's perspective the "parent coach" is pretty darn good too.