Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Smoke and mirrors from Express North. Lost several times in qualifiers. Lost this last weekend to Prime Time, who has barely won all summer. Somehow managed to beat BBL, Venom, and 2WAY. North cheated at LWSC championship. Shameful and disappointing for everyone involved. LWSC is seriously looking into this.

Parent of a North kid. What's shameful and disappointing is this nonsense. If you have specific claims I'm happy to address, but I know you have none as the team was legit. This past weekend the team had an off day Saturday, could be a let down from accomplishing something 24 others couldn't in Charlotte (and no team off Long Island EVER has). But that would also be unfair to Prime Time, who played their butts off in a one goal victory. FWIW, North came back and beat PT the following day 11-1. The North Team is solid and has been for a long time. Disrespected in the rankings going in, and boys love being underestimated with talk like "smoke and mirrors". Not saying team is better than our neighbors at Eclipse, 2 way, 3D, Chucks, Venom, etc...but for at least that week in Charlotte they were.

North parent. Hats off to WS team. I can't see how any team can "cheat" at that event. Hats off to North and 2WAY for convincingly beating everyone and getting to the finals. Congrats to North as champions. And congrats to 2WAY as runner up. Kids deserve all the credit. What is shameful is any parent coming on here and trying to take anything away from them. Incredibly hard to accomplish what either team did and all of their boys.