Advice to all parents of 29's.... stop worrying about who is national champions. National champions of what? the 6th grade? Think bigger picture. How do i position my daughter to be with the RIGHT program when she is in high school. Reputation is king/queen when it comes to recruiting. 6th grade national championships are totally irrelevant and mean absolutely NOTHING. Check program websites to see where the girls from that program are committing too. Yes there is some truth to "if you are good enough they will find you" but it is a heck of a lot easier to be seen if you are with the RIGHT program. Track record and reputation are what matters, not 6th grade national championships. There are 3 dominant players (SW Blue, Heros Green, M&D Black) in recruiting in the Maryland area, everyone else is below them. If your daughter is already on one of those teams and she is committed to playing college lacrosse, have her work her tail off to keep her spot. Trust me when she gets to high school, more and more players are going to be coming for her spot. How do i know? My daughter is on one of those 3 top programs and players come from all over trying to get on the team. Parents think big picture - the recruiting trail is difficult and stressful. If they are good enough to play college lacrosse, you can make it a little bit easier by going to one of those 3 programs. No disrespect intended to other programs and girls that play for them. Just stating reality. Playing college lacrosse is a privilege and doing it at any level is a gift. Perspective is important and ego is criminal.