Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are 2 elite goalies in 2028. 3D GA and the new Madlax Goalie. Size and their ability to lead the D. The rest will play at their local HS. Some of the True Chesapeake D coming with him. They are tough. Move over Madlax scoopers.

Translation: you need to go all the way to Georgia to find a goalie as good as my kid.
Nice job insulting all the local 2028 goalies, and all the local HS players, and your sons new D players, all in one swing. Maybe the post of the year.
Madlax definitely got something.
His team finished in like second to last place in HoCo even with their flyins, and he gave up third most goals in the league. But somehow he’s one of the top two goalies in America.. He’s been nothing but less than average since he got to Madlax this summer. Looks like he’s a double holdback too, shows up on East Side 2026 roster from 2020 when you Google his name.

Could very well be the post of the year on BOTC. This clown managed to insult basically his entire new team, as well as every other 2028 goalie in America.. then again, pretty sure Cabell Maddux will take anyone. Perfect harmony over there in Madlax Land.

Thanks for the update former Madlax goalie dad!

BOTC participants had an agreement not to talk about specific kids. This doesn’t seem to apply to goalies. As the parent of a goalie, I sure hope my son doesn’t come on this forum. Let’s clean this stuff up.

if your son is a 2028 goalie, and he came on this forum, I bet he would be happy to see how many people called baloney on the Madlax goalie Dad.

Or a local HS goalie, or a D like on Madlax, also known as “scoopers” according to True goalie dad. Managed to insult a lot of people all at once, can’t imagine what fellow parents at True have to say about this clown