Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looking into tryouts for my son and I’ve noticed that the rebels are holding tryouts a week before everyone else. My son is a AA player but there is no way I’d commit to them before hearing results from 91, Express, Legacy, Rush or S2S. We’re still not 100% sure on who else he’s going to try out for due to try out conflict times, this is my wife and mines opinions, any insight would be appreciated

91/express - we feel our boy can contribute on these teams but probably won’t make them
Surge - good core, a possibility

Rebels - I’ve heard many disgruntled parents with them this year, I saw at the beginning of this year they claimed new additions would put them back at the top, but that has not happened at all

Legacy - I heard all the kids that went to them this year and was upset we didn’t try out there last year, but surprising to me they didn’t perform well at all. I honestly thought they were going to be better than Venom and Express this year, if not…. Real close to them. Is coaching the problem?

Rush - it looks like they are starting a second team, I wonder if that will open up some spots on a team whose roster has been the same for the most part for the past few years. They seemed to have some good results lately but has some rough results earlier

S2S - strong core of kids, I’ve heard some of the top kids want to move to 91 or express, will they make it, will they bring in new talent, and it seems there has been coaching issues there
0savior instead of spending time coaching their players and team....they think the new golden child is the bomb then alienate their core talentedplauwrs, bad businessmodel because players scatter, hence posts like this. That is why many programs flounder like legacy and rebels. .