Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can someone educate me on how the all tournament teams are decided? It can’t be that tournament staff are evaluating kids. Who decides how many kids from each team get on?
Can someone educate me on how the all tournament teams are decided? It can’t be that tournament staff are evaluating kids. Who decides how many kids from each team get on?

The coaches pick

The coaches pick

The coaches pick

Sure. But how do the different teams get decided. 1st team or second team. And why do some teams have more kids on the list?

Did you ask your coach the process? Probably can ask directly why he didn’t nominate your Johnny.

I did not. Awkward when coaches kid gets it and Johnny doesn’t.