Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
u know what even better is how much of a complete PlayLax you are for bringing it up. You must have zero friends and the friends you think you have freaking detest you...THATS A FACT.....You are a complete lost for bringing this up on the forum..Jealous laxer...I wish I knew U..I would .... ... azz

You wouldn't do anything. You can't even spell. Kid screwed up, it's public knowledge, and you want to defend him. He was arrested and he will have to face the consequences. Hopefully, he realizes the severity of his actions and gets everything worked out. People make mistakes.

He was defending himself and friends from an attacker who had a nice pointy weapon. Something a ‘Woke’ Karen like you would run away from after you pee peed your pants
He is on video kicking an UNCONSCIOUS person int he head...THAT is self defense????? oh, ok..... You can defend him all you want, unfortunately, it won't change the fact that his position at Navy is no longer (I would assume).
Smart kid tho, Teach them right at CH, Article stated he said nothing to Police.