Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]We are a few weeks into the spring/summer season and I feel compelled to send the recent sideline chat to all you pathetic reclass cheaters. Imagine having to make your child repeat a grade in school to stand out. Not god enough to play up? Hahaha, not even good enough to stand out on age. Shame on you parents. The vast majority of the parents that come on this board look at you and your kids with disgust.

***No, my child doesn’t sit on the bench.
***No, my child’s name isn’t Johnny.
***No, my child doesn’t need to hit the wall.[

Look up cheating in the dictionary. Sorry that your son’s experience in lacrosse, whatever his name, has left you so bitter.

This has to be one of he most ridiculous and ignorant responses I have seen on here in a long time. Don’t bother looking it up. I did it for you.

Cheating: act dishonestly or UNFAIRLY IN ORDER TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE, especially in a game or examination.

If that’s not the definition of a holdback or reclass or whatever you people want to call them, I don’t know what is.

They've changed the rules for 2029. The same rule is still in place for 2028. They are within the current rule. You people whining bring more detest and derision upon yourselves than any of the kids you attack. You attack KIDS. And the moderators of this pathetic forum allow KIDS to be attacked. Shame on you.

While playing the "attacking kids" card sounds fun, you are missing the point. He's not attacking the kids - he's calling out the parents. Middle school kids don't just get to decide to reclass, parents do that for them. He's specifically calling out the parents and highlighting how all of the "just hit the wall" crowd are the actual hypocrites for calling the on-age parents "soft and weak" for saying something about the older kids playing down. The irony, of course is that the ONLY soft ones here are the parents who are reclassing their kids because they couldn't hack it with the kids their own age (BTW- I bet the could but mom/dad didn't think so). So, while "attacking kids" is a wonderful narrative for the reclass parents to try and deflect the conversation to, this guy is actually attacking the parents and calling you out 1 by 1.