Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me just get out ahead of conversations about this weekend’s results and point out that we all know that summer lacrosse doesn’t count because we’re only a couple months from football practice starting.

Capital didn’t play this weekend. Monuments did.
I almost… almost… feel bad for MadLax at this point. The. I remember who their coach is, how their parents act and how they ran their mouths for years. First as sore winners then as sore losers.

Those sidelines must be amazing these days.
They went 3-1-1 according to Tourney Machine, your post doesn’t make any sense.

Yeah, as much as I'd enjoy watching ML collapse like I-95 in Philly, I'd say it's still a bit premature. And honestly, BECAUSE they live in the heads of all the other kids (and their parents) from their 3rd grade - 6th grade constant victory tour, talented kids will keep going to the 2028 team each year, and ML 2028 is likely to be "pretty good" down the homestretch of the next 4 or so years.

I personally view this as a virtue and not a vice, but new kids are not flocking to Madlax 2028. The core of that roster has been the same since they were in third grade.
They have not added an impact player since 47 came along 3 years ago. Not one. No parents in the DMV will let their kids play for that team… they’re slowly hemorrhaging players to NL and BLC