Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, the Skywalkers tied with Coppermine this past weekend

As others have said, there were no scoreboards or flip boards for keeping score. The only people touting the score are people from either team. Seems like Skywalkers fans are thumping their chest lately.

Meh...just let them. Either they will be able to put their money or their mouth is and have a great summer, or they won't...but I don't blame them for being excited at the potential.

i don't understand this board. Obviously no one is happy when Coppermine wins which I don't understand l. i find it refreshing that a club besides M&D and Heros has a strong team in this age group. Skywalkers 28's haven't performed well previously but they got a new coach and had a decent NGLL - beating M&D and losing to Coppermine by 2 and Stars by 1 and then a few weeks later tied coppermine and beat Stars. It seems like they're improving so I'm not sure why it's a bad thing. Good for them. i have no idea of crush or coppermine girls will go there this summer but it seems like SW will at least be in the mix now. There's enough girls playing that there is a need for lots of spots for these girls to play. SMH