Originally Posted by Anonymous
Honestly it’s sad to see all the detest on this website. 99% of this would not be on here if you had to put your name to a post. Look there are some really good teams in the 2028 and it’s impressive what that Coppermine team has done the past few years. These girls are only 13. My daughter is friends with a few of the girls on that team and have always been friendly. I have also interacted with many of the parents on Coppermine and find them very nice and engaging and complementary, i am sorry to see all the targeting they get from a few disgruntled parents and i can only imagine how frustrating it can be for the parents. I wish all the success to all the 2028 girls and hope to continue to see all the girls on all teams to continue to make friendships. When it comes to the rankings it’s not a big deal. I was happy to see a team from our state go and win the ngll. Anyone that knows 2028 lacrosse knows that Coppermine is good and eaglestix is as well and when coppermine just beat eaglestix they should be ahead of eaglestix. I could only imagine what eaglestix would be if playing in mid Atlantic. I hope the few disgruntled parents could turn that detest to something more productive and respect the people they are targeting.

Amen! It is really getting old and pathetic on the few that are targeting coppermine. They really should look in the mirror and question their priorities

What are you guys talking about? Coppermine parents are on here trashing other teams and spreading gossip just as much as anyone else. As of recent, one parent has been spreading gossip that they overhead from 13 yo girls, that pretty much singles out a player they say is leaving their team for Coppermine. If they're going to dish it out, they can also take it.

If you really think it a Coppermine parent you are one of the densest people in this planet haha

I would agree. They must not be very bright!