Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Full disclosure, Idislike BC. They are much more tolerable without CN. Not a fan of the coach. Seems like she’s always muggin for the cameras. That being said I have to agree. The detest on this site for BS is ridiculous. She is certainly a top 10 midfielder is she the best no but she is one of the best.
Wow another poster with reading comprehension issues . I more or less agree with you but my point was simple , based on her play this season she was not a team 1 ( top 3 ) AA midfielder in the country . There were others who were more deserving based on their play this season .

This guy is priceless. Where did I even mention anything you said anywhere in my post? . I didn’t even quote a post. I made a general statement because unless you just started reading BOTC today, you will see this pops up every few months for the last two years. Love a poster who calls out people’s reading comprehension skills and then makes a fool of himself. Thank you for tonight’s enjoyment. The world needs more clowns.