Originally Posted by Anonymous
Calvert Hall about to whoop some behind.

Well that didn’t age well. 😂

That is the biggest championship beatdown (MSA or MIAA) that I can recall. Wow.

The bought team with the 5th year from prep won. Just does not seem real when u won with holdbacks and transfers. Absolutely no culture at that woke institution they call McD. Hall had all the real feel in the bleachers. Some things never change no matter who wins. Coach H u sold out years ago against your Alama mater……

Boy you sound bitter. CH was throttled. Championship game was BL vs McD in semis. McD setting up to be the next dynasty.

Don’t confuse being bitter with the facts. McD had the holdbacks and boarder this year. You can’t come on here and believe the playing field in the A conference is anywhere close to level. I look at the win & the season McD had would have been shocked if they did not win. It rings hollow to most people in the know except McD players, coach’s & parents. McD along with BL should consider a national schedule. The boarders & high population of holdbacks will continue in this arms race. MIAA leadership does not want to do anything about it so this is what u get.

Ch got beat with same tactic they did a few to everyone a few years ago. McD saw what it did and recruited and got some transfers to win. Nothing wrong with that. MIAA is loaded with older players ( college age freshman), so adding transfers and some boarders is not like , doing anything that would be out of bounds.

I think we should have an A conference that consists of BL, McD & CHC. Those schools can have fun pushing the envelope together. Maybe one day they can get 20 year olds on their teams if its just the three of them...The championships would actually mean something if they competed only against teams that are assembled in a similar way-out of state, non-MIAA local/regional transfers, high percentage of holdbacks, cellar dwellers & dorms.