Thank you Kelly. How appalling that some over obsessed parent would go to such lengths to try to make a 12 year old player and her family look bad to others reading this. Whoever is creating these false narratives needs to get a life. They obviously don't understand what it takes to have a winning team of skilled 12 year old girls like Hero's has. they are most likely someone who thinks his own daughter should be considered the "best player" on the team and therefore also probably on one of the falling teams. Skilled winning teams on this level don't work like this with 1 "best player". Instead they will show all of the players standing out at different times/different games because all of them are working together in making passes to make the best plays for the team as a whole. This is what Hero's does. Other teams who don't play this way will start to fall around this age and I think we are beginning to see it happen. The competitions skills and game awareness is getting better and will squash teams who think they can win with "glory girls" in a team sport on this level. We are not in 2nd grade rec anymore. Anyone who knows the game also knows that type of mentality will destroy a whole entire team. The dialogue further supports the better clubs growing efforts to screen the parents before accepting a new child onto their team. I feel sorry for the daughter of this parent but I'm also very glad she isn't on our team.