Originally Posted by Anonymous
So my 6th grade 11 year old son just showed me a video on youtube of someone red hots kid. Also played on 91 national. Both are 2028 teams. It was so inspirational to my son to watch this man child beat up on kids 1.5-2 years younger than him. He even paused the highlights to zoom in and show me all the hair on his legs. He begged me to send him to private school next year so I can hold him back. My son is a legit player and and fast for his age. However, I’m considering holding him back. I can’t imagine how good he would he against the competition if I held him back. I keep thinking of the Instagram reels and YouTube highlights I can post. Plus he can be like 19.5 years old when he graduates high school. I figure that will make him more mature when he gets to college. On the flip side, I’m worried about my conscience. I know he will be an absolute student beating up on younger kids. But I’m afraid deep down I will be ashamed. Also, I’m worried that once he realizes all the accolades he gets are simply based on the day his mom and I decided to procreate, he will feel like a bit of a cheater. I’m also worried that he will get wind of the disdain other kids and parents will have for him.
What do you all think? Hold him back or no?

Who does your son play for?
If you honestly think this is true story....

Noon know it’s the Instagram clown who goes around posting about other people’s children all day.

People who love to obsess about other people kids (like this post) always hid behind being annoynous about there kid.