There will be some movement before the seedings come out, but mostly in the middle of the pack.

A - Top 4 are pretty much locked in. Scarsdale took care of business against North Rockland. I don't think that should be a big surprise to anyone. North Rockland has the easiest path to the final but I think that's where it ends. The Mamo/Scarsdale winner should be in the states.

B - Top 4 also locked. Only movement I really see is who is the 2 or 3 between Mahopac an Yorktown. Much like A, one of these two go on to states. Greeley played a tough one against John Jay, but that was the most realistic game of their season. Somers will not be as easy this time around but they do have the easiest path to the Final for the first time in a few years. B was the group of death the last few years, C looks like it is now the toughest.

C- This is probably the class with the most realistic seeding. Pelham has been an enigma all season: beating Pleasentville and Briarcliff, but losing to JJCR and Rye - so it depends on which team shows up. I think it is still JJCR vs Rye for the final. Tappan Zee could be an interesting Semi-final matchup. they always seem to turn it up come playoff time

D - Its all P'ville to lose. They have to get through a somewhat-resurging Bronxville first and then Briarcliff in the finals - barring any major shuffling in the seedings