Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team MD undefeated as usual in AAA; should take the AAA division, unless Team Money brings in their Freedom boys. Will they still play down in Summer Tournaments like they always do? AA looks like it could be anyone's race unless Next Level brings players up from the Blue team.

Prostart better have that $50 roster check fee ready on Saturday.
Haha! Will be best $50 ever spent. How did Predators tie VLC. Thought there were no ties allowed.

Admitting that we are talking about AA ball, and nobody else cares, this Predators squad (who tied BLC last fall and FCA White this spring, and lost to Team Money by 4 after leading at halftime), would hit this VLC squad like a dump truck coming down a mountain. Last year's game was good and aggressive, I think 8-4 or 9-5 VLC, and then didn't VLC beat Preds by 2 in the playoffs (memory hazy). VLC was still showing shades of "Cavs ball" which I enjoyed watching in past years. Big and aggressive and few turnovers. Love it! Parents also quite normal.

However allegedly VLC lost a bunch of those players in February and couldn't fill a 10 man roster for HoCo Week 1, which is why they should have forfeited as they were trying to collect up rec players to have enough bodies The HoCo league took pity and granted them a "postponement" and then VLC director slowly worked down Predators director to "agreeing to a tie" over the course of the season. I believe Madlax was successful in this approach this spring too. If you're not ready to play, just "postpone!"

Political wrangling talent: VLC 1; Predators 0.
Roster retention talent: Predators 1; VLC 0.
And I guess that does make it a tie LOL.