Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a Hawks parent, but going into HOCO playoffs they appear to be in a top tier that is all their own.
To be honest, I’d rather play Hawks than FCA. FCA is better ifffensively, but Hawks have a great goalie and solid everywhere else. FCA more potent offensively

Privileges revoked for that statement. Hawks scored 10 less goals than FCA but are +21 in goal differential, undefeated, including a 6 goal victory over FCA.
Pretty sure you just confirmed everything I said. FCA scored more goals than Hawks against the same 7 teams (considerably more, led the league) but gave up far fewer. As I said— Hawks have a great goalie, FCA has a great offense. I’d rather play Hawks having played both. It’s not science, it’s an opinion.

Hawks played True with ALL of their national team players, FCA did not. FCA ran up the score against 91... Hawks did not. I'm sure there's some bad Baltimore blood behind that one.

The 10 goal advantage for FCA is not a real data point. The goals they gave up IS though. FCAs defense is Swiss cheese. And their goalie play is sub par. Wouldn't surprise me if Madlax showed up and beat them this weekend.