My understanding is that True had a injury to one of their top players that contributed to the lopsided scores this weekend. Not that they would have won either, but made a difference in the big time defeats.

Elite Predictions (Hawks over Madlax / NL over True).......Hawks over NL in the Championship game to get revenge on the earlier loss.

Top 10 2029 - HOCO Analysis

1. HAWKS - Solid team all around. Top 4 in the country. Super disciplined and talented across the board. CHAMPS for a reason!

2. NEXT LEVEL - Great season for them and loaded with talent. Have a feeling they will improve their roster as well with a couple VLC or MADLAX guys coming over. Look out! Top 4 in the country as well.

3. MADLAX - Up and down season. I think they lost focus for a bit, but we will see if they are redialed in. Once looked unbeatable, but definitely have holes to fill. Still a Top 5 team in the country.

4. TRUE - I'll put True here because they earned it, but realistically see them as 6 or 7. Will be interesting to see if they can attract some new talent or might lose some guys to HAWKS / ProStart. Or will they fly in some True National players to help?

5. FCA - Good first season in Elite, with 3 1-goal losses to the top 3 teams. Top 2029 team in Baltimore County, but can they improve any of their weaknesses?

6. LTLC - Highlight win of the year with the victory over MADLAX. They have a great coach and have created a great bond amongst these families. Rumors swirling on them moving over to Crabs next year?? Will that create a divide and will they be able to attract any new talent?

7. VLC - Tough season with a major injury to one of their top offensive players. He's back now and you see what a difference he makes in all areas on the field. Will they be able to attract new talent and keep everyone??

8. TRUE BALTIMORE - Great season at AAA. Will surely push to enter Elite next year. Will be interesting to see how they compete at the next level, but hats off on a great year.

9. PREDATORS - Also a great season at AAA. Excited to see a rematch vs. True Baltimore in the Championship. Preds 2029's continue to improve and get better. Look out for this team.

10. 91 MD - Another winless season for 91 MD. They need help in all areas, however I think another mass exodus is coming with the roster. Hard to be happy with the season they had. Maybe MM needs to bump down and help out the youth teams.

Excited to move on to the summer and should be a interesting field next year in 2024.

Elite division will embrace the SHOT CLOCK, but realistically which of these 10 teams does not get in?

LOCKS: Hawks, Next Level, Madlax, True, FCA, and LTLC

POTENTIAL PLAY IN PLAYOFF: VLC, TRUE BALTIMORE, PREDS, and 91 MD??? My guess is VLC and TRUE BALTIMORE get the last 2 spots. Will Millon allow that though (LOL)???