Originally Posted by Anonymous
True daddy’s are chirpin’! Classic.

Let 'em chirp. True Annapolis has been rigged to prove to the world (somehow) that True's model works in an ecosystem of higher lax IQ parents with multiple club options for their kids. And True Annapolis' teams across the middle school age brackets aren't horrible.

But they're also not great, and it's short lived anyway. Notice how True Ches has good performing elite teams at 2029 and 2030 (and I assume 2031), but are awful at 2028 and 2027. And the lower-bracket True Ches B-teams get beat up at A and AA too. Talent, acquired from the Cutters 2025-2029, has slowly drifted away and not been replaced.

And if you take a wider look, there's only a few middle school age True teams in the Hoco playoffs at all. I believe True Balt 2028 (AA) and True Ches 2029. And I think a lone True VA team playing at A? at some age? For a corporate club dumping 12+ teams into a single league and only seeing 3-4 even make it to the playoffs, what's going on there?

Zero league championships that I'm aware of (not counting the ones purchased from Kelly Post 2028) and True is banking about $1.5M per year on MD and VA kids alone. That's a lot of money for not winning.

What? Playoffs for True Bmore 2028? They went 0-7 in AA.

Typo, my bad. And actually my analysis ("True talent skews younger") was off too. If this info has any value, it shows that 2029 is an unusually talented crop of players for True. The older teams and younger teams both seem to not hold that talent/coaching/roster depth.

Based on the season's results so far I'd expect the only 2 teams to win their divisions are 2029 Balt (AAA) in a close win over Predators and 2030 True Chesapeake. Out of 20? teams fielded in 18? divisions.

True teams in playoffs this weekend:

2027 True VA (AA)
2027 True DC (B)

2028 True Ches (Elite)
2028 True VA (A)

Now for 2029:
2029 True Ches (Elite)
2029 True Balt (AAA - #1 seed)
2029 True Balt (AA)

And 2030 and beyond:
2030 True Ches (Elite, #2 seed)
2030 True Balt (A)