Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't care about the US Club lax rankings. These are the real top teams in the country, not in any order:

Annapolis Hawks
91 Venom
3DNE
2Way
BBL
FCA MD
Philly Freedom
Madlax
Express North
Rhino ATL
Texas Nationals
Red Hots National
JM3 National
True National
Sweetlax Navy
Mad Dog West Elite
WCS
You can throw out the National Teams. That is a joke! Some of these kids rotate between 4 of these teams when they are available.

Yea the national teams do not count in my eyes either. Neither do teams who consist of a roster of 14 year olds playing in 7th grade. It’s a joke. If you take out those I mentioned you are left with one team and one team only. 91 venom. Facts. Not disputable either.

Take your 91 [Censored] back to your own board venom dad

Not a 91 dad.
And 91 was mentioned on THIS board so I commented.
And like I stated, undeniable fact that they are the best team to meet the criteria I described.
They played Madlax one time last summer and got skull dragged down the road. 8-2. And Madlax isn’t even top team down in Md. So like the pp said, take that Long Island gum flapping back to Long Island.

Apples and oranges brother. Read my post again. Focus on when I said “criteria I described.” Think about what that means. Now look at the list of teams and apply “criteria I described.” I know this may be a tough task for you. It requires an open mind and analytical approach mixed with some common sense.

On second thought, I doubt you are capable, so I will spell it out what I was saying.

91 venom is the best on age, non holdback, non national team in the United States of America. Period. End of story. I’m not a 91 parent. I’m well aware of their team and I want my son to play them because my son plays best when he has to play better competition. I also don’t mind my sons team losing to a team that is better.

And before I get the lecture about “this is lacrosse” and “wait till high school”, you can stop yourself there. I’m aware of the forthcoming replies.

So I’ll spit out couple of undeniable facts pertaining to that.

1. It will be coming to an end as the voices have spoken. Holdback for purpose of sports is sad and pathetic and the majority of parents agree.
2. It may be convenient for holdback parents to point to 11th graders playing 12th graders in high school and say it’s same thing as a true 7th grader playing an 8th grader that has been held back. You obviously know little about the different stages of early puberty. Go to google. It is a wonderful hammerhead. There is a reason other sports do it. There is a reason wrestling has weight classes. The fact that it’s so matter of fact in Maryland, and some other areas as well, is mind boggling to most.
3. Parents who disagree with point number 2 above are just trying to justify your child playing against younger kids because he wouldn’t be the star he is if he was playing up or on age. Quite sad actually.
4. National teams do not deserve a spot in rankings. My son has been asked to play on them. I chose not to because I can’t afford any more travel. I have no problem with those who do. The more he plays and the better competition he plays, the better he will become. However, these teams should not be ranked alongside a local team. See “apples and oranges” and “criteria I described” comments above.