Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wonder if madlax can get it down against fca or make it 3 loses in a row.

Who cares, they are 11(Or should be) They are great athletes beat down to play scared by overzealous coaches. It’s not the fastest game on 2 feet anymore. All the elite “elite” matchups are dragged out to 4 min offensive stall ball until kids (coaches) turn it over. Your kids are better off playing rec, lower level hoco, and developing, then just getting ground balls and passing to coaches kids. That’s why there is 60 kids on high school rosters, 15 play!
For the life of me, I cannot understand why we continue to pay Club lax $ to an org that allows daddy coaches. The few daddy coaches that “get it” are the ones who are harder on their own kid, which simply isn’t the case at Madlax 2029, 2028, and 2027. And it will/is destroying these teams.

That will not be able to happen next year with all elite teams on both 28 and 29 going to an 80 second shot clock I know that does not help this year but it will certainly make games more watchable. As for daddy ball I don’t have an answer for that

I don't know much about 2029, but the Daddy ball issue for MadLax 2027 is terrible. It changed the entire culture of the team, and not for the better. It created a twilight zone scenario where weak players are allowed to bully the good players with impunity. on the ML 2028 team, there are so many complaints about the coach, that Daddy ball is probably a secondary concern.