Originally Posted by Anonymous2027
I agree that talent on rosters generally wins games. The talent on Mesa and Team TEN is very close. Both Mesa and Team TEN have excellent Dad coaches, who played D1. They work hard to put their teams in a great position to win games. Because both of them hold down non-lacrosse jobs does not diminish their talents as coaches. Team Ten also has two paid coaches who are getting a lot out of the boys. To me, Red Hots are an odd "team". They are inviting Team Ten, Mesa and every other hot shot kid to play for them at tournaments. There is no doubt the Red Hots have access to a lot of incredible players, it is just hard to see how much they are getting coached and developed. They are awesome players and the exposure will be great.

My son wanted to stick around to watch that game last night. It was a fantastic game and to say it got chippy is an understatement. I had no skin in the game but as it went on I found myself pulling for Team Ten. The Two Mesa coaches should be embarrassed, especially the clown in the white hat. I have seen seen such theatrics, whining and outright lobbying of referees. I’d think if they had spent more time coaching their team and less time making fools of themselves that they would’ve given their kids a better chance to win.