Originally Posted by Anonymous
ML beat NL. 4 to 2
Very competitive game. Two teams with very good defenses, very good goalies, and good athletes. Madlax will struggle to outscore FCA and the Hawks unless their D shows up like they did against us on Saturday.
Note: Madlax won despite not having their best player who is often discussed on here, #47

No more posts until this weekend about Madlax.

They have Hawks and Madlax back to back. We'll know exactly where they stand Sunday afternoon.

The 3 wins may get them through to the playoffs. crabs have only one wins left. They are toast.

True still has the Hawks and Madlax. Two games they could lose and still make the playoffs.

Depending on which True team shows up, True could easily lose all 3 of their final games—including to BLC. At this point, they should just go all-in with the fly-in scheme and let the chips fall. Would be more fair to Crabs and NL who are still in the playoff hunt. But I suppose consistency for the sake of fair competition is too much to ask of these people.

They are all in with their fly ins. They were there against Team 91. That is their model this year for sure. It will be interesting to see how many kids fly in to play against the Hawks. They may have 12 to 13 who knows. Word is True is putting out videos on their websites how they are building one of the best 28 teams in the country after beating Crabs and NL. I am sure they will do everything they can against the Hawks to bolster that narrative.
No more posts until this weekend about Madlax.

They have Hawks and Madlax back to back. We'll know exactly where they stand Sunday afternoon.

The 3 wins may get them through to the playoffs. crabs have only one wins left. They are toast.

True still has the Hawks and Madlax. Two games they could lose and still make the playoffs.

Depending on which True team shows up, True could easily lose all 3 of their final games—including to BLC. At this point, they should just go all-in with the fly-in scheme and let the chips fall. Would be more fair to Crabs and NL who are still in the playoff hunt. But I suppose consistency for the sake of fair competition is too much to ask of these people.