Originally Posted by Anonymous
True lacrosse is a national lacrosse program and they have four different teams in the boys hoco league
They have a true Baltimore, a true DC, a true Annapolis, and there are lead true Chesapeake teams.
Our true Chesapeake team pause to next level 12 or 13 to 3 back in March, and it wasn’t that close. 
next level one this league last year. They lost to the perennial powerhouse the Hawks 7 to 5 the first game of the year.
I understand next level wants to win, everybody wants to win. this hoco league is the self proclaimed most competitive league in the country. True players from around the country do not have competitive local leagues and these players want to play against the best players in the country.
This is why true lacrosse and these players are playing in this elite league.
Yes true Chesapeake won a very close game today against next level, but they did get blown out last week by FCA. And that is OK. Because this is the best youth lacrosse league in the country.
True may have players from all around the country playing on their different teams, but they do not have any, or certainly many, hold back kids, unlike most of the other elite club programs in this market.
Don’t blame the player, or the team, blame the Game, it’s life, and unfortunately it is youth sports and includes almost all of the youth sports programs in this country.
I’m totally fine with True bringing in additional kids to help them out. We want competitive games. But maybe call it what it is, True National Black. That said, I don’t think they’ll get past Hawks or Madlax.