Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Trickle down effect. 28’s got some 27’s and therefore pushing others to make the same move. Feels like it makes sense to have FCA back in elite though… can’t wait to see next years crabs 2029 team. The Chrystal ball says they will all be 6ft and have facial hair and immediately be ranked in the top five in the country. fool how that works.

Crabs 2029 will be transfers coming over from LTLC 2029 (playing as crabs this summer)....the will need some help with holdbacks to get better and compete.

I hope the LTLC 29 parents that go are honest with their selves about their son’s ability before they go. I predict those boys are stepping stones for next year and gone the following year. We all know what the future holds and these boys will be looking for a 3rd,4th or 5th team. “Fool me once, …….” You know the rest
I know this will be a stretch, but let’s be the first thread to not complain about holdbacks. It’s old, tiresome and legal. Go play baseball or tennis if you’re worried about injuries or fairness.
Signed,
Under age dad!