Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are the early surprises from the season so far?

1. Not surprised to see HAWKS at the top, but they looked incredible against VLC this past weekend. They are going to be tough to beat even for Madlax.

2. Predators and True Baltimore look beyond "just competitive" in the AAA division. Most people thought Team Maryland would run away with the division. I could see both bumping up to Elite next year.

3. LTLC and Team 91 MD look like the bottom of the barrel once again in the elite division. No one is surprised to see Team 91 so low, but I think many thought LTLC had added some new pieces that could take them to top 4. Obviously not gonna happen.......maybe next year when they migrate over to Crabs 2029. MM.....is panicking as his younger teams are not competitive.

4. FCA looked stronger then I thought. Caught their win over LTLC last week (up 9-0 at one point) and heard that they made some mental errors vs. Next Level in the last minute to cost them that game after leading 5-4. Top 4 and playoffs are definitely in reach, but don't think they can hang with the Hawks or Madlax.

5. Next Level also seems to be stronger than last year and closer to competing with Madlax and Hawks. They are playing without one of their better players currently.

In the Lower Divisions

1. BLC is head and shoulders above much if not all of the competition and True Baltimore Green seems to be mirroring its big Brother in the AAA division.

2. The AA division aside from BLC and possibly True Baltimore is going to be a shootout for playoff spots and seeding.

3. It is going to be a long season for Cannons, would it have served them better to drop down to A division

4. Laytonsville Hippos and HLC seem to be the best the A division has to offer, both of those teams dropped from AA last season. The game on Mothers Day could determine the number one seed going into the playoffs.