Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Anyone have any details on FCA vs BLC? How did FCA look, wondering if the new players made an impact. FCA or Hawks has to be the favorite for the 'ship.

FCA fogos made the difference, I think BLC won one FO the entire game. That said was close than expected. FCA looks good, BLC looks improved as well.[/quote
How man VLC helmets added to BLC's team?

looked like three

Was at the game in the miserable pouring weather. Let's be honest the new players on FCA make a huge difference. Pure size and athleticism of their new players (mostly holdbacks) is going to make a world of a difference. Most of their scoring was just off of bigger, stronger, faster, dodges....rather than offensive chemistry or flow. FCA was up by a lot, and then played a bunch of people in the second half that led to the score getting a little closer, but FCA still dominated every part of the game. FCA's offense has a ton of weapons, their FOGO is very good, the defense is average, and goalies are both average (I believe the starter is actually a 2029?).

If you look at their midfield and compare #77 to #1 there is literally a foot and a half and probably 50 pound difference. That's not to take anything away from #1 as he is a very skilled player.......just hilarious to see the difference in size at this age.

FCA beat BLC 9-7 in 2022
FCA beat BLC 11-6 in 2023

I'm struggling to find the BLC improvement.
Hey Sherlock— did you consider the fact that the 3-4 FCA holdbacks might have made them a LOT better than 2022???

exactly. rumor is that both FCA and BLC are substantially improved since 2022. But it is hard to gauge whether one or both actually have improved when their only game is against each other. They play the Hawks and Next Level, respectively, this Saturday who are both good teams and relatively known quantities. Those games will be great opportunities for FCA and BLC to show what they've got.