Originally Posted by Anonymous
If the Red Hots team from the Circuit shows up, they will roll through this field untouched. The RH team at the Circuit is likely the best "team" in the country. I use team loosely because they are a group of all-stars from other Top 20 teams. Either way, impressive amount of talent on one squad.

We're on the Red Hots' Team Snap. It's up to a pool of 64 very talented kids from top to bottom. It probably challenges JM3 for the most impressive roster of talent. Red Hots can pick and choose an elite level team for any event, but it'll be interesting to see how they do at Crab Feast and Naptown when the best-of-their-best are playing for their local teams. It's also always tough for these teams to gel and play cohesively. But I predict they'll roll through this March tourney.
What a great investment!

Very curious what the payment structure is. I know most of the other national teams have you pay dues like any other club. Can't imagine paying dues to be on a 64 man roster. Would be better if set up on a ad hoc payment plan. But who knows. They basically grabbed up every kid who went to Apex last summer. That was the entire Red Hots National business plan in a nutshell.