Originally Posted by Anonymous
So what your saying is the existing NL teams aren't good unless ML kids leave and make them up to snuff? Makes sense from what I have seen. Existing NL parents can't like this....but whatevs.

I’m sure the NL parents aren’t happy but where can they go?

Cute troll. Anyone who knows lacrosse and has been paying attention the past few years knows that the NL 27s and 28s are both loaded with talent and don’t need big infusions to be competitive (or even, in the case of NL 2026, to play in elite). More likely, a piece here and there over the next couple of years to remain a championship contender / top 3 in HoCo—and to replace the 2-3 talented kids who are technically playing up and will need to play with their current grades in HS.

This is correct. NL 2028 and 2029 are going to be pretty stacked. NL 2029 will end up with at least 3 and perhaps more of the impact players on the current NL 2028. NL 2028 will be gaining 4-6 from NL 2027 at the end of the year. So NL just needs to retain its reclasses within the program to add talent. But I wouldn’t be surprised if a few Madlax players make the jump this off-season to add to the cupboard.