Originally Posted by Anonymous
IAC doesn't allow any varsity play for students turning 19 before 9/1. MIAA allows non-conference play.

So can’t play in league games

Right...but would play a role in locking down a top 10 national finish with both Millon brothers on the field. Which I'm sure the coaching staff has been told is their objective for this year, in addition to winning MIAA.

Now, can they pull it off? I'm not quite convinced. But I like the aggressive intent.

Who cares if they land in Top 10? They would not truly be top 10!!! Its all fake news when your roster can only be used in certain games @ certain times of the season. There needs to be *** next to all this stuff.

Perhaps you are new to lacrosse culture. It is not a meritocracy, especially at the individual level.

Seriously - any private school will and does easily monetize and publicize a national top 10 ranking in a sport. They do it constantly. And nobody cares about the asterisk unless your kid was on the team last year and might get cut this year because they brought in 9 kids from Canada....who saw the ranking.

"Who cares?" Think about 12 months from now. How about every out-of-town lax recruit's parent considering paying for boarding school and full freight tuition at McD or BL in the class of 2028? Or "secret boarding" at CHC. If you think any private school wouldn't use that sales pitch to recruit an all star kid from TX to play in front of your kid, yeah yeah "my son starts for Hawks" or whatever, but hoo boy, good luck in the next few years.