Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by DMVLAX
BLC got 3 solid players from Madlax, a goalie from Next level and a big lefty attackman from NJ. How is that "pretty much the same"?

Impressive. Keep in mind that in 7th grade, all the teams are upgrading, so you almost need to upgrade just to hold constant. But with those additions BLC could move up to the contenders list. How good are the three players who left MadLax. Were they starters?

Just to piggyback on this I saw the game between BLC and NL, NL won by 2 goals with a score of 4-2 I was later informed they were missing their dominant FOGO, Fast middies, and their new big attackmen broke his collarbone, what I'm trying to say is this rebuild of BLC seems like a joke and that there was also b team next level players who were playing great and scoring on the BLC new goalie.

For anyone wondering about the trajectory of BLC, a reminder that Predators tied BLC 2-2 at Fall Brawl.

Fall brawl? Do you mean the seven verse seven format on a 50 yard field? Yeah that’s a real solid guide post for BLCs trajectory as a team. LMAO