Originally Posted by Anonymous
This has to be a trolling post. No one says this "your kid’s team should just feel lucky they get to play against those teams." about 6th graders and actually means it, do they?

I was thinking the same exact thing. Sadly, the individual who posted it more than likely believes their statement.
This has to be a trolling post. No one says this "your kid’s team should just feel lucky they get to play against those teams." about 6th graders and actually means it, do they?

I was thinking the same exact thing. Sadly, the individual who posted it more than likely believes their statement.

I do believe this and it is 100% true. Playing against the #s 1, 4, 5, and 7 teams in the country is great for exposure and growth, and it is something these girls will remember, especially if they take one of them out. And to that point, would it really be a huge shock if those three top 20 teams took out one of the top four teams? Of course not. Upset, yes, but not shocking.

Regarding Ms. Highroad, I was replying to the dude who said that Renegades, BLC, and Pride had somehow caught MDU and that we can all see it. I wasn’t replying to a 6th grader, I was replying to some dad who needs to calm down and remember that those teams have never beaten the team he claims is done. They are very good teams, but they aren’t Heros or M&D, calm down.