I'm pretty sure Nationals beat Team Eighteen? Maybe October? I vaguely recall when both teams played at an event last summer, Nationals won the event and T18 was 3rd/4th against head to head competition. But they didn't play each other somehow.

Eighteen should have been on my "roster talent" list, brain fart on my part. Though they primarily rely on a dominant FOGO (from 91 South) and a dominant SSDM (from the "real" True National team in IL) who is a legit threat all over the field and has a ridiculous outside shot. Some impressive talent sitting at Attack and impressive size on Defense, but similar to the talent at the other legit national teams who IMHO have more balance.

And JM3 may be the best of all these teams, but I haven't personally seen them play, or heard verifiable stories of positive and negative experiences with coaches. So I figured I wouldn't embarrass myself.

The times I've seen Sweetlax were all over the map. Good (obviously) but inconsistent.

Also not in the same league as the "best" - UNRL National (was asked to throw a team into the Circuit, brand new teams, has taken a beating), and 3D National ("whoever didn't make Nations Best"). Both are at the level of FCA White, 91 MD, Blue Claws, even Predators or Sidewinders. "Elite" if you are from MN or ME I suppose.[/quote]

Very difficult putting together rankings for national teams when their rosters change from tourney to tourney. I can tell you that the Team Eighteen team that was in FL last week would have crushed the Nationals team that was there . . . but Nationals beat Eighteen in Oct in Philly. Futile exercise.