Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where I'd rank the COACHING of the top 5 2028 national teams:

1. Nation's Best
2. Nationals
3. Team 91 Natl
4. BBL National
5 NXT Gold (if you can call it a national team) or TX Nationals

Best roster TALENT of 2028 national teams I've seen play in person.
1. Tie - Nation's Best, 91 National
3. Mad Dog National
4. Red Hots National
5. Hard to judge between Nationals, Madlax Nat, WCS, TX Natls..

You're underrating Red Hots. They beat Nations Best head to head this fall and would likely crush Mad Dog based on the MD performance in Orlando.

And how is Eighteen not on your list?

What tourneys has 91 National or NXT Gold competed in? I don't recall either of them making any noise. I have no doubt if you supplement Venom with the best 91 kids from around the country the team could beat anyone . . . but my understanding is that the Venom kids don't play on 91 National for the most part.

BBL "National" is not a real national team. They only draw from NJ - not deep enough to compete with RH, NB, and Team Eighteen. I'd put Madlax National in the same category.

Hard to include WCS in these discussions as many of their top players play for Red Hots and Eighteen. Not sure how many TX Nationals are on these other teams.

1. Red Hots
2. Nations Best
3. Eighteen
4. Sweetlax
5. JM3
6. Mad Dog

Faux "National" Teams
1. TX Nationals (if they truly are just from the Dallas area)
2. BBL
3. MadLax

Not in the same league with the teams above - 91 National, Nationals, NXT, or any other national team[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Nationals beat Team Eighteen? Maybe October? I vaguely recall when both teams played at an event last summer, Nationals won the event and T18 was 3rd/4th against head to head competition. But they didn't play each other somehow.

Eighteen should have been on my "roster talent" list, brain fart on my part. Though they primarily rely on a dominant FOGO (from 91 South) and a dominant SSDM (from the "real" True National team in IL) who is a legit threat all over the field and has a ridiculous outside shot. Some impressive talent sitting at Attack and impressive size on Defense, but similar to the talent at the other legit national teams who IMHO have more balance.

And JM3 may be the best of all these teams, but I haven't personally seen them play, or heard verifiable stories of positive and negative experiences with coaches. So I figured I wouldn't embarrass myself.

The times I've seen Sweetlax were all over the map. Good (obviously) but inconsistent.

Also not in the same league as the "best" - UNRL National (was asked to throw a team into the Circuit, brand new teams, has taken a beating), and 3D National ("whoever didn't make Nations Best"). Both are at the level of FCA White, 91 MD, Blue Claws, even Predators or Sidewinders. "Elite" if you are from MN or ME I suppose.