Originally Posted by Anonymous
Im not sure how big of a feather Tucker is. Sure, shes well respected with a track record, but wouldn't the directors at SW, MDU, M&D and Hero's still have better and longer relationships with D1 coaches? There's a trust factor built over years that when these director's say "this kid is one that will help your program", you know its legit.

Im not saying Tucker isn't good for Coppermine, it is, just not saying it leaps Coppermine to the top.

Here is my other concern, and this goes for M&D as well, who has what, 100 kids (Black, Red,, White, Shore, Orlando) they are now trying to find homes for each year? I'd prefer to be on a club with 40 or so that they are responsible for recruitment.

Maybe the point is being missed… M&D will struggle to sell their kids to the top programs if the top kids aren’t there. That’s the discussion. The current M&D roster at the 2029 has maybe 2-3 top level kids who would be starters on any club in the country. And the clubs in Maryland know who they are, this has been discussed previously. The rest are no better than the top players at other clubs. Now it’s 6th grade so a lot will change but unless M&D gets the kids from other programs, I don’t see them improving as it seems they have regressed as a team, at no fault of the kids on the roster. Teams around them are getting better.