Originally Posted by LongIsland313439
Not sure what all the detest is about. You can tell a lot about a program when you see how a team/ coaching and training drops off from the AA team to the A or B team and I can say based of experience as a parent there is a HUGE disparity from Igloo to Rebels. Rebels has the kids practicing with older age groups for example their 2031 Riot team practices with their 2030 Blaze team. I can say that from experience the A or B team at Igloo was not doing that. Positional training as well as play calling wasn't even a thought with their Arctic wolves team. I do see that Igloo changed their B team coach from last year and brought in new kids which was a good thing because $4k for 1.5 coaches wasn't worth it for sure.

Glad to see a healthy rivalry out there but many of the kids know each other so it's just fun at this age. Hopefully that continues and Long Island continues to breed the best.

As a parent of the Rebels can say the coaching is great, and the amount of opportunity to play is extremely high. 4 coaches on my sons team + trainers that are at certain sessions.