Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Go play somewhere else if you don’t like hold backs…. and BTW Millon #2 has never been held back

Only if Prefirst counts as being on age Mark

There's something great about being able to funnel your business interests into your kids' success, and vice versa, and several club owners/directors should actually be commended for that, not shamed for it. If he can use his expertise and money to leverage his kids' talents and make them "elite" (or at least have elite level marketing), then good for the Millons of the world.

Where it becomes comical or worse is the maximized jockeying of the system WHILE CLAIMING YOU'RE NOT DOING IT. Everybody sees it. Tell us about the transfer to McD for Millon #1 (8th grade Part Deux for an already straight-A student). Or Pre-First for Millon #2.

Just own it dude, sheeeesh. "Yeah I game the system for my kids, and everyone else is jealous. My kids are #1 recruits." See - that would be honest and accurate. Everyone already thinks you are a selfish donk without the excuses and vague half-truths...... - just own it and be the villain who wins in the end.