Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
darn. Who hurt this man as a child….listen, my child isn’t a 28. But occasionally I pop onto this thread. There are a lot of “losers” who come here to complain AND peacock….your clearly in the complain department. Take a deep breath dude. I can only imagine the things your must say in front of your kid. Providing excuses for them.

Is it right that there are holdbacks, well that depends on what you consider a holdback. Is an august 15 2009 kid better served as a 28 or a 27? Do you judge the parents who made that decision in pre school the same way you appear to judge those who do it at middle or high? I would hope not. Many of those kids were held back for development reasons, maybe less mature, possible under physically developed compared to other kids just a month older.

Y’all make it seem like every decision was lacrosse decision. 12 months is fine, but they should really make it 14 and go July to December to accommodate the parents who have kids who are simply better served not entering kindergarten yet. And also show proof they have always been in that grade.

Simple fix. No drama, less judgy fools with excuses

Stop trying to manipulate things to benefit your child. Speaks to the entitlement and snobbery of lacrosse.

It’s 12 months. Someone one will be oldest and someone will be youngest.

Your kid has been oldest all His life. Now he will be youngest..and will survive.

Have to love the “he’s been playing up” parents of the summer birthday kids. No he is playing on age. Stop the madness.

You are missing the point too. These summer birthday kids that started school a little later than the Sept (on age kids), wanted to play with their classmates.