Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fall is over. What does HoCo top 2 divisions look like?

Up for grabs judging by the fall results. Hawks got beat handily by Crabs and Team Ten, Ten then beat Crabs so who knows how good they are. Madlax has won some and lost some. NL looks the same as usual.

The attackman from Hawks has moved on. The family told the Hawks they will be secondary to all star teams like the Red Hots. Several other families are considering moving too because of the fall results. They didn't believe it when people told them it was a pretty average team except for him. He is probably a top 5 in that class nationally.

Next Level is a really good, but not great, local club. Red Hots beat them 2 out of 3 and NL lost this weekend to the all star teams. I am told the roster was extremely depleted due to illness and injury. They crushed every other club team they played and beat a few all star teams.

Crabs have probably jumped to top 2 in elite if Hawks attackman doesn't play or if other Hawks families jump ship.

The next story is DC Express. They are really bad. Next Level beat them without a bunch of starters 16-0. The refs stopped keeping score at 12. I can't believe they want to be elite and I can't believe that club will be around after this season.

MadLax probably scratches out top 4 but could slide out if FCA or Team 91 MD play well.

Good info! BLC has just really become an average club like SWers. We enjoyed the activities with them early on. Saw too much drama on coaches, especially at the 27 age, to try to stay with them.