Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m pretty sure there are more kids that “used to play for Crabs” than any other club in Maryland.

And it’s 7th grade.

The turnover there is tremendous. Can always find a good deal on a yellow cascade R in play it again if anyone is looking.

None of this is indicative of a club that’s run well.

Sorry your son got cut from Crabs. Some players are made for elite play, looks like your son could use some more training, Good Luck in getting back to Crabs !

The first time I saw the 2028 Crabs play was in 3rd grade HoCo. I'd quote the obscenities that the Crabs coach yelled at his players, loud enough to be heard across the field in the bleachers, but the BOTC bots would edit or delete this post.

It's a fact that aggressive coaching can generate elite talent from above-average kids. But that is for the 10% who aren't completely turned off and don't quit the sport. Many clubs have high turnover and basically toxic coaches. What's unique about Crabs is that all used Crabs helmets and gear bags you see for sale don't belong to kids who dropped to AAA, they belong to kids who quit the sport because of their Crabs experience.

A few of you Crabs dads don't know it yet, but your son will join those ranks between now and 11th grade. You'll still be able to claim he "was elite" but your son won't want to talk about sports with you again for many years. Well done dad.