Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's fall... Some girls have soccer and other commitments. Some girls are injured. Some teams were playing with very small rosters last weekend. M&D will be fine.

Heros on the other hand, looked better than ever. Well coached, and more importantly 5 or 6 girls who are just more physically mature - bigger, stronger, faster - than other girls playing in the 2029 age group. They will be tough to stop this spring.

Making your (M&D Coach?) case already as to why Heros beats M&D this Sunday? The Heros roster is essentially UNCHANGED over the last 3 years. Why have they blown by M&D? I won't speculate but I think the answer is clear to everyone outside of the M&D program. Not to mention, when M&D played us this fall their sideline looked full so, not sure "soccer and other commitments" had anything to do with their losses.

My goodness you are relentless... 6th grade FALL lacrosse, RELAX! Whoever you may be, you are going to be unbearable come HS.

But if it helps your ego, CONGRATULATIONS on the wins! Let me know when a college coach asks your daughter about those awesome fall wins in 6th grade wink